The Job Opportunities
All open job opportunities can be found below. Have you found a suitable position and want to apply for it? Simply click the “Online Application” link in the respective job opportunity to proceed to our application system.
If you would like to submit a general application, please click here to proceed to the application form.
Schreiner Group, LP has a full-time regular position for a Project Engineer. The Project Engineer's overall responsibility is to focused on the timely and cost effective completion of engineering and production projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Design & Direct the fabrication of support tools.
- Identify waste in our printing/manufacturing process and moving to correct or minimize it.
- Support new production development processes and product launches.
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new tooling and equipment.
- Oversee equipment modifications or new equipment purchases by utilizing operations and financial data.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning space requirements, equipment layout, and work flow by using lean techniques.
- Develop initial technical specification and perform comparative vendor analysis to support the procurement of parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Provide engineering support of CAPA processes.
- Perform machine requalification as needed.
- Train employees on new process, procedures and equipment.
- Develop, evaluate and improve products, systems, equipment, and processes used in our manufacturing process that will increase production while adhering to customer specifications in a manner that is both economical and cost-effective.
- Research and resolve any manufacturing difficulties or inefficiencies to determine root cause. Make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Conduct safety hazard analysis.
- Develop, train and promote lean manufacturing initiatives within the company.
- Prepare capacity analysis and annual review.
- Drive continuous improvement through P.D.C.A. (Plan-Do-Check-Act).
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Printing and Packaging Sciences or equivalent degree.
- 3 years experience in manufacturing and/or printing.
- Knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing, 6-sigma, 5S, and other productivity and quality improvement methods.
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures, manuals and manufacturing documents.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time.
- Work actively requires repetitive bending, reaching, walking, stooping, crouching, lifting and climbing.
- Adequate visual activity including full color vision.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
Schreiner Group, LP has a full-time regular position for a Production Manager.
- As a coach, mentor, and leader to direct reports to achieve team, department, and company goals and objectives.
- Organize and prioritize manufacturing and production activities (workflow, materials machines and manpower) in a manner that prevents delays and meets customer demands.
- Implementation and ensures compliance with all company controlled documents as it related to production (SOP, Guidelines, Process Descriptions, and Forms and Checklist's).
- Implement and monitor Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Ensures quality and customer specifications of printed products are being met.
- Oversee the training of all production personnel and other affected personnel as it related to production policies and procedures.
- Consults with the Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities Departments to assure adequate tools, fixtures programs, procedures, and processes are being created and implemented throughout the organization involving production.
- Bachelors Degree or higher educational degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Printing Services, or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar positions in the manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in team leadership or managing direct reports.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S, and other productivity and quality improvement methods.
- Experience with OSHA and other regulations and rules which affect safety.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, SAP preferred.
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures, manuals and manufacturing documents including financial data as it related to the business.
Schreiner- Group, LP has a full-time regular position for a Product & Process Manager.
- Acting as a liaison between sales and operations department to provide status updates on new projects, products, and processes.
- Developing product requirements specification for new products and product improvements and preparing functional and technical specification.
- Acting as a coach, mentor and leader to the members of the assigned team to achieve team, department and company goals and objectives.
- Interacting with customers, suppliers, vendors, and business partners to facilitate the development and creation of new products and processes
- Ensuring all employees work according to the company's cGMP's and ISO standards.
- Overseeing the daily functions of all team members ensuring all resources are being allocated effective and efficiently.
- Supporting the sales department in bringing new types of products and new processes to market
- Identifying and reducing of redundancies
- Bachelor's degree or higher educational degrees in Engineering, Packaging, Printing Technologies, or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in team leadership[ or managing direct reports.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suites.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S and other productivity and quality improvement methods.
- Experience managing compliance with local, state, and federal safety, health and environment regulations (OSHA, EPA, and DEP)
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures, manuals and manufacturing documents including financial data.
Schreiner Group LP has a full time regular position for a Key Account Manager. The Key Account Manager will be an active and integral part of the Sales Team.
Individually manage sales across a wide list of key clients as well as generate new customers and new business.
Manage sustainable & robust relationships with all clients; adding value to them to support and fulfill their business goals.
In partnership with the Sales Director & the global Key Account Managers create and implement the Key Account-Business Plan. Define US and global sales & strategic goals, measures and results.
Assess market opportunities in agreement with the Key Account Team, Sales Director and Product Development.
Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month.
Represent Schreiner Group LP at tradeshows, conferences, & meetings to build a robust network.
Minimum of 10 years of sales & project experience in packaging for the pharmaceutical industry.
Excellent understanding of technical issues & solution driven.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of business acumen with a professional attitude and presence.
The ability to travel approximately 60% of the time; both domestic and international.
Bachelor’s degree required- engineering degree preferred.
If you can't read the word, click here.