The Job Opportunities
All open job opportunities for our US production Site in Blauvelt, NY can be found below. Have you found a suitable position and want to apply for it? Simply click the “Apply online” link in the respective job opportunity to proceed to our application system.
If you would like to submit a general application, please click here to proceed to the application form.
Schreiner Group, LP has a full time regular position for a Production Manger. The overall responsibilities include managing the manufacturing operations in a way which to drive performance and ensure manufacturing operations are running efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act s a coach, mentor and leader to direct reports to achieve team, department and company goals/objectives.
- Organize and prioritize manufacturing and production activities (work flow, materials, machines, and manpower) in a manner that prevents delays and meets customer demands.
- implements, and ensures compliance with all company controlled documents as it related to production (SOP,s, Guidelines, Process Descriptions, Forms & Checklists).
- Implement and monitor Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Ensure quality and customer specifications of printed products are being met.
- Oversee the training of all production staff, and other Operations Staff as it related to production policies and procedures.
- Consults with Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities Departments to assure adequate told, fixtures, programs, procedures, and processes are being created and implemented throughout the organization involving production.
- Bachelors degree or higher educational degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Printing Services, or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar positions in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5years experience in team leadership or managing direct reports.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S and other productivity and quality improvement methods.
- Experience with OSHA and other regulations and rules which affect safety.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, SAP preferred.
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures, manuals and manufacturing documents including financial data as it relates to the business.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the manufacturing operations in a way which will drive performance and ensure business operations are running efficiently & effectively. This position is accountable for the overall performance of production operations and for ensuring customer demands are met while producing products at the lowest cost and maintaining high quality standards. This role requires knowledge of hiring, on-boarding and training processes, along with building, leading and managing effective teams. Knowledge of safety and quality policies and practices and an overall knowledge of federal and state laws which affect human resources, safety quality and manufacturing process.
- Bachelors degree or higher educational degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Printed Services. or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar positions in the manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in team leadership or managing direct reports.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S, and other productivity and quality improvement methods.
- Experience with OSHA and other regulations and rules which effect safety.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer knowledge in the MS Office Suites.
- Reading, Analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures manuals and manufacturing documents including financial data as it relates to investments and personnel.
The Press Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a press while adhering to customer specification, quality requirements, company standards, guideline and safety standards. This position is responsible for the overall completion of printing job via the press.
Inspection of printed material to ensure the correctness in all areas of color, registration, stock and all other customer specifications.
Adjusting and maintaining registration, color, perforations, and other customer specific printing specifications.
Observes the press operations to detect any machine or equipment malfunctions and moves to correct the issues.
Makes adjustment to all press machine parts and equipment: feeders, grippers, guides, feed wheels, cameras and other machine parts using proper equipment.
Carries out the final inspection to ensure the material, ink, plates or screens, cylinders/rollers, tension, and all other necessary customer specifications are correct prior to the start of the running the job.
Review and Interpret job specifications and work order instructions, delegates or carries out directions as needed.
Ensures all job related data (time and material) are entered into the ERP system.
Ensure complete and proper lie clearance has been conducted.
Maintain the daily activity production log and all other required documentation for the press and work orders.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures, and manufacturing documents including the system of Graphic specification/Graphic identical/articles.
- Experience with inks and materials.
- Experience with handling and proper caring of die cutting tools.
- Experience with machine set-up
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO and Lean Manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with UV and water based inks preferred.
- Experience working with vision system preferred.
- Working knowledge of quality procedures in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Work activity requires repetitive bending, reaching walking, stooping and crouching, lifting and climbing.
In this role you will be responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining production equipment used in the quality inspection and finishing of printed labels. Our facility operates on a 2 -shift, 10-hour schedule with Fridays mandatory overtime.
Applicants must have a high school diploma (or GED) and at least 6 months experience in operating manufacturing equipment. The applicant must be competent in MS Office and other computer programs and be able to communicate well- both verbally and in writing. The operator position requires the employee to stand, reach with arms, kneel and lift 50lbs.
Candidates must be able to:
-Follow strict test instructions, SOP's and process descriptions
-Ability to accurately complete all internal and customer documents and records.
-Attention to detail.
- A proven record of good attendance and timeliness
-Ability to work in a team-oriented, multi-cultured facility.
-Mechanical ability to maintain machine, troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO is helpful but not mandatory.
If you can't read the word, click here.