Schreiner Group - Innovative labels. Smart solutions.
Schreiner Group is an international, family-owned corporation based in Germany and a preferred partner in healthcare and mobility markets. Our core business includes innovative high-tech labels and functional parts enhanced with complementary system solutions and services, thus tapping into smart solution dimensions. In this way, Schreiner Group helps to make life not only easier but also more mobile and secure.
In addition to its headquarters in the Munich metropolitan area (Oberschleissheim), the agile high-tech company has three more production sites in Bavaria (Dorfen), the US (Blauvelt, New York) and China (Fengpu, Shanghai). In total, Schreiner Group generates a sales volume of approximately EUR 190 million with over 1,200 staff.
The Job Opportunities
All open job opportunities for our US production Site in Blauvelt, NY can be found below. Have you found a suitable position and want to apply for it? Simply click the “Apply online” link in the respective job opportunity to proceed to our application system.
If you would like to submit a general application, please click here to proceed to the application form.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repairing, maintaining, and cleaning of our building systems, manufacturing equipment and tolls in a safe and efficient manner so our customers specifications and delivery schedules can be met. Work hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm; with mandatory over-time.
- High School Diploma or higher educational degree or trade certifications in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 2 - 4 years experience with reading blue prints, performing mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- 2 - 4 years experience breaking down machines and equipment.
- 2 - 4 years experience performing preventative maintenance and equipment testing.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Work actively requires bending, reaching, walking, stooping, and crouching, lifting and climbing. Job duties also require regular use of fingers and hands when working.
In this role you will be responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining production equipment used in the quality inspection and finishing of printed labels. Our facility operates on a 2 -shift, 10-hour schedule with Fridays mandatory overtime.
Applicants must have a high school diploma (or GED) and at least 6 months experience in operating manufacturing equipment. The applicant must be competent in MS Office and other computer programs and be able to communicate well- both verbally and in writing. The operator position requires the employee to stand, reach with arms, kneel and lift 50lbs.
Candidates must be able to:
-Follow strict test instructions, SOP's and process descriptions
-Ability to accurately complete all internal and customer documents and records.
-Attention to detail.
- A proven record of good attendance and timeliness
-Ability to work in a team-oriented, multi-cultured facility.
-Mechanical ability to maintain machine, troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO is helpful but not mandatory.
The Press Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a press while adhering to customer specification, quality requirements, company standards, guideline and safety standards. This position is responsible for the overall completion of printing job via the press.
Inspection of printed material to ensure the correctness in all areas of color, registration, stock and all other customer specifications.
Adjusting and maintaining registration, color, perforations, and other customer specific printing specifications.
Observes the press operations to detect any machine or equipment malfunctions and moves to correct the issues.
Makes adjustment to all press machine parts and equipment: feeders, grippers, guides, feed wheels, cameras and other machine parts using proper equipment.
Carries out the final inspection to ensure the material, ink, plates or screens, cylinders/rollers, tension, and all other necessary customer specifications are correct prior to the start of the running the job.
Review and Interpret job specifications and work order instructions, delegates or carries out directions as needed.
Ensures all job related data (time and material) are entered into the ERP system.
Ensure complete and proper lie clearance has been conducted.
Maintain the daily activity production log and all other required documentation for the press and work orders.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures, and manufacturing documents including the system of Graphic specification/Graphic identical/articles.
- Experience with inks and materials.
- Experience with handling and proper caring of die cutting tools.
- Experience with machine set-up
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO and Lean Manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with UV and water based inks preferred.
- Experience working with vision system preferred.
- Working knowledge of quality procedures in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Work activity requires repetitive bending, reaching walking, stooping and crouching, lifting and climbing.
Schreiner Group, LP has a current opening for a Controller. The Controller's responsibilities include the management of accounting and financial operations of the company, proper and timely financial reporting, the development of and adherence to budgets and forecast, the implementation and adherence to appropriate accounting system and internal controls. The Controller is responsible for treasury and insurance management as well as ensuring all accounting transactions are in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This role requires knowledge of accounting, finance and key controls which ensure the integrity of the underlying accounting records and reports.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant concentration or higher educational degree.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a related position.
- Working knowledge of SAP strongly preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suites.
- Experience in treasury management.
- Experience with German companies and experience with German GAAP (HGB) is preferred.
- Experience with outsourced payroll providers.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
Schreiner Group, LP has a full time regular position for a Key Account Manager within its MediPharm Business Unit. The Key Account Manager will be an active and integral part of the Sales Team.
- Individually manage sales across a wide list of key accounts.
- Generate new business within Key Account Assignment & new customers through prospecting activities.
- Manage and expand sustainable and robust relationships within Key Account assignments, adding value to them to support and fulfill their business goals.
- In partnership with the Sales Director and the Global Key Account Managers create and implement the Key Account Business Plan. Define U.S.. and global sales strategic goals, measures and results.
- Create/design new product solutions in collaboration with customers, inside sales, product and process development in the U.S.. and the corporate headquarters in Germany.
- Assess market opportunities in agreement with the Key Account Team, Sales Director and Product Development.
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month.
- Position Schreiner - MediPharm as a leader in the functional labeling space within the Pharmaceutical and Med Device industry.
- Represent Schreiner - MediPharm at trade-shows, conference sand meeting to build robust network.
Qualified candidate must possess:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of sales and project experience in primary or secondary packaging for the Pharmaceutical & Med-Device Industry.
- Experience in value based solution selling.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Knowledge of business acumen with a professional attitude and presence.
- The ability to travel 60% of the time; both domestic and international.
- Bachelors Degree required.
Individually manage sales across a wide list of key clients as well as generate new customers and new business.
Manage sustainable & robust relationships with all clients; adding value to them to support and fulfill their business goals.
In partnership with the Sales Director & the global Key Account Managers create and implement the Key Account-Business Plan. Define US and global sales & strategic goals, measures and results.
Create / Design new product solutions in collaboration with customers, inside sales, product and process development in the US and the corporate office, held in Germany.
Assess market opportunities in agreement with the Key Account Team, Sales Director and Product Development.
Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month.
Represent Schreiner Group LP at tradeshows, conferences, & meetings to build a robust network.
Minimum of 5 years of sales & project experience in packaging for the automotive industry.
Bi-lingual; spanish speaking required.
Excellent understanding of technical issues & solution driven.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of business acumen with a professional attitude and presence.
The ability to travel approximately 50% of the time; both domestic and international.
Bachelor’s degree required- engineering degree preferred.
If you can't read the word, click here.