Printed Electronics Adding Value to Your Business
Functional and light, thin and flexible. What was previously not compatible, is now possible with Printed Electronics.
Printed Electronics for Your Specific Requirements
Printed electronics refers to the combination of conductive materials as well as varnish and ink systems, transferred in multiple layers to large areas of film, paper or other substrates at low cost. They perform functions of conventional electronics with special processing possibilities.
Be it conductive tracks, resistors or other technical functions films, in particular, can be printed and converted to feature any desired property. The film remains light, thin and flexible—one of the basic prerequisites for space-saving installation in a wide range of products.
Advantages of Printed, Conductive Structures
- Creation of transparent and opaque electrically conductive structures
- Flat, stable, ultra-bright, flexible and translucent
- Automatic or manual application: self-adhesive or uncoated
- Contacting by means of plug or spring contacts - optionally available with additional corrosion protection
Printed Electronics for Labels and Functional Components of Your Products
Schreiner PrinTronics has extensive know-how in the field of printing silver, carbon, insulation and die-cutting of metal foils as well as contacting and industrial processing from roll to roll.
The experts from Schreiner PrinTronics develop and achieve particularly thin, flexible and multilayer foil products for electrical conduction, switching, measurement and control based on printed electronics:
- Printed conductive traces
- Heating elements
- Multifunctional user interfaces
What distinguishes Schreiner PrinTronics
Based on a solid know-how in the printing of silver, carbon, insulation and conducting, as well as in the die-cutting of metal foils, Schreiner PrinTronics has further developed the pressure of electronics from roll to roll with high precision. Conductive sheets are realized by punching or screen printing of silver and carbon paste.
- Flexible foils: smallest benders, double-sided electrodes without complex laser structure, compatible with casting and injection molding processes
- Contacting by gluing, crimping or plugging: high conductivity despite low film thicknesses, corrosion protection at the contact points
- For a homogeneous and stable functionality over lifetime
- Simple application: depending on the process as bulk material, sheet material or endless on roll
- Automatic processing: delicate and complex film components thanks to sophisticated technology
- Sound technology and product development
- Fully equipped physical laboratory and pilot conversion plant for the qualification of materials and products
- In-house development of new functions and production processes
- Modular component system
- Consulting from the application to the start of production
- Holistic thinking and acting in accordance with a certified quality and security management system
Research and development
The research and development of Schreiner PrinTronics covers the integration of functional conductive structures, chips, LEDs and flat and flexible batteries.
Functional displays and lighting - Integration of flexible, electrochromic foil-based displays with a simple color change
- Integration of chips and modules
Integration of miniaturized LEDs - Flexible light points for simple optical signaling for control elements, warning lamps or touch sensors
- Energy supply - Integration of flat, flexible foil batteries with a life span of several years for the power supply of sensors, loggers and displays
Schreiner PrinTronics News
Contact Schreiner PrinTronics
a competence center of
Schreiner Group GmbH & Co. KG
Phone +49 89 31584-5251
Fax +49 89 31584-5166
300 Corporate Drive, Suite 10
Blauvelt, NY 10913
USAPhone +1 845 848-9000
Fax +1 845 848-9041
455 Xiaonan Road, Building 2
ChinaPhone +86 21 6401-9866
Fax +86 21 3471-8915