The Job Opportunities
All open job opportunities for our US production Site in Blauvelt, NY can be found below. Have you found a suitable position and want to apply for it? Simply click the “Apply online” link in the respective job opportunity to proceed to our application system.
If you would like to submit a general application, please click here to proceed to the application form.
The Prepress Graphic Technician is responsible for the preparation of artwork used for Production. This position will have to retrieve the approved artwork, prepare and set-up the artwork files needed for each job, color match to the master artwork file and create plates used for all presses.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Degree (GED) or higher educational degree.
- 3-5 year experience with graphic design, typography, print layout and print production.
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures, manuals and manufacturing documents including the system of Graphic specification/graphic identical/articles.
- Experience with troubleshooting customer digital fields, load fonts, inspect graphics and make color separations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality procedures in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Intermediate level of computer knowledge in MS Office.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time.
- Work activity requires repetitive bending, reaching, walking stopping, crouching, lifting and climbing.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
If you can't read the word, click here.