The Job Opportunities
All open job opportunities for our US production Site in Blauvelt, NY can be found below. Have you found a suitable position and want to apply for it? Simply click the “Apply online” link in the respective job opportunity to proceed to our application system.
If you would like to submit a general application, please click here to proceed to the application form.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repairing, maintaining, and cleaning of our building systems, manufacturing equipment and tolls in a safe and efficient manner so our customers specifications and delivery schedules can be met. Work hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm; with mandatory over-time.
- High School Diploma or higher educational degree or trade certifications in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 2 - 4 years experience with reading blue prints, performing mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- 2 - 4 years experience breaking down machines and equipment.
- 2 - 4 years experience performing preventative maintenance and equipment testing.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Work actively requires bending, reaching, walking, stooping, and crouching, lifting and climbing. Job duties also require regular use of fingers and hands when working.
If you can't read the word, click here.