The Job Opportunities
All open job opportunities for our US production Site in Blauvelt, NY can be found below. Have you found a suitable position and want to apply for it? Simply click the “Apply online” link in the respective job opportunity to proceed to our application system.
If you would like to submit a general application, please click here to proceed to the application form.
Schreiner- Group, LP has a full-time regular position for a Product & Process Coordinator.
- Acting as a liaison between sales and operations department to provide status updates on new projects, products, and processes.
- Developing product requirements specification for new products and product improvements and preparing functional and technical specification.
- Interacting with customers, suppliers, vendors, and business partners to facilitate the development and creation of new products and processes
- Ensuring all employees work according to the company's cGMP's and ISO standards.
- Supporting the sales department in bringing new types of products and new processes to market
- Identifying and reducing of redundancies
- Bachelor's degree or higher educational degrees in Engineering, Packaging, Printing Technologies, or similar discipline.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suites.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S and other productivity and quality improvement methods.
- Experience managing compliance with local, state, and federal safety, health and environment regulations (OSHA, EPA, and DEP)
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures, manuals and manufacturing documents including financial data.
- Experience within the automotive industry a plus.
If you can't read the word, click here.