Security Technologies Adding Value to Your Business
Effectively protect your products and documents against counterfeiting, tampering or diversion – using the security technologies from Schreiner ProSecure.
Special Security Solutions for Your Needs
Hier erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Produktlösungen:
+49 89 31584-5852 +49 89 31584-5852
The contents of cardboard and folding boxes which are closed by conventional means can easily be exchanged and put into circulation as supposed originals by criminals without this being detectable at first glance. At the same time, ease of use plays an important part in the utilization of closure seals.
Due to specific modification and combination of the material and adhesive, special requirements and effects for tamper protection are possible. Non-adhesive starter tabs make particularly convenient handling of closure seals possible. Strong adhesives ensure that a seal cannot be detached without destroying the cardboard box. Due to the diversity of paper grades and varnishes, the ideal adhesive-material combination must be individually tested. Schreiner ProSecure has an extensive material-adhesive portfolio, a full-fledged physical test laboratory and many years of experience to meet a wide range of sealing requirements.
- Tested adhesive-material combinations
- Many years of research and development work in understanding factors that influence reliable fiber tear
- Solutions according to the requirements of the Falsified Medicine Directive and EN 16679
Labels with Integrated Security Features Protect Your Products
To counter the constant threat posed by counterfeits, Schreiner ProSecure develops technologies and products that ensure worldwide authentication of original products and documents, and thus support enforcement of intellectual property rights such as trademarks and patents. As a result, sales losses due to pirated products, image loss or product liability risks are reduced.
- Threat analyses and application consulting assisting in the selection of security technologies
- Derivation of effective, technical protective measures against imitations, plagiarism or counterfeiting, e.g. based on quality seals for label-based authentication by laypersons and experts
- Integration of anti-counterfeiting technologies in pharmaceutical marking and functional labels
- Closure seals for reliable sealing of folding boxes and packs, as well as other containers such as vials, pens, etc.
- Marking of technical functional components, assembly components and spare parts for protection against product piracy
- Tamper protection for housings, such as card readers, electronic control units or other electronics
- Tamper-proof and counterfeit-proof scratch labels to cover PINs and other secret codes
- Identification and authentication technologies and IT-based systems for automatic identification of machine components or product tracking and tracing
- Protection of sensitive documents and proof-of-payment of official fees or taxes for public-sector clients
- Counterfeit-proof direct marking of products and components
Schreiner ProSecure: Your Partner for Security Technologies
Schreiner ProSecure converts its comprehensive know-how in the field of security technologies and long-standing experience gained from a large number of successful projects into cost-effective solutions for product and document protection. In collaboration with an international network of partners, Schreiner ProSecure develops self-adhesive marking and security label platforms that provide maximum protection. Individual consulting support, a capable research and development team, plus synergies from the interaction with Schreiner Group’s business units make Schreiner Group a development partner with strong innovative capabilities.
Today’s business world requires a holistic understanding of issues. That’s why Schreiner ProSecure works together with external partners that assist in the battle against product counterfeiting and tampering, and the development of customer solutions by contributing their specialized know-how. This network includes government authorities, legal experts, independent testing institutes, associations (e.g. VDMA and NASPO) and industry-specific decision-making bodies, as well as technology suppliers in the field of security inks, holography or digital authentication solutions.
Certified Security Management
In the development of anti-counterfeiting technologies and customized product solutions, absolute confidentiality and security play a key role. To ensure that no information and materials get into the wrong hands, Schreiner Group has implemented a wide variety of measures to protect data, information, production and distribution, thus ensuring security and non-disclosure. Schreiner Group is certified according to the stringent requirements of NASPO (North American Security Products Organization) for security printing companies and ISO 14298:2015. The certification body of TÜV Information Technology has certified Schreiner Group’s compliance with all criteria according to DeTeCardService / TÜViT TU4®,V2.0. In addition, Schreiner Group has been awarded certification by DPG Deutsche Pfandsystem GmbH and Mastercard for the production of deposit seals and payment stickers.
A partner that understands the issues of its customers based on experience and expertise is able to demonstrate appropriate ways to resolve these issues. To develop the best and most effective concept, Schreiner ProSecure always looks at any challenge from all angles. This approach encompasses a large number of individual steps, such as careful analysis of the task and risk, individual development of a strategy including the definition of security technologies and, finally, the integration into your marking and production processes. In addition, suppliers and customers are included in the security concept as well. Schreiner ProSecure takes care of completely documenting the project, trains employees and ensures the smooth implementation of the protective concept into existing processes.
Schreiner ProSecure News
Contact Schreiner ProSecure
a competence center of
Schreiner Group GmbH & Co. KG
Phone +49 89 31584-5985
Fax +49 89 31584-5358
GermanyPhone +49 89 31584-0
Fax +49 89 31584-5166
300 Corporate Drive, Suite 10
Blauvelt, NY 10913
USAPhone +1 845 848-9000
Fax +1 845 848-9041
455 Xiaonan Road, Building 2
ChinaPhone +86 21 6401-9866
Fax +86 21 3471-8915