The Job Opportunities
All open job opportunities for our US production Site in Blauvelt, NY can be found below. Have you found a suitable position and want to apply for it? Simply click the “Apply online” link in the respective job opportunity to proceed to our application system.
If you would like to submit a general application, please click here to proceed to the application form.
The Sales & Project Coordinator works directly with our customers and prospective customers, providing them with excellent customer service by guiding them through the beginning stages of the ordering process and other special projects.
- Handle initial orders from new customers. Partners with the Sales Engineers to get new customer information, customer objectives regarding account management, customer specifications, customers shipment demands and any other important customer information. Ensuring our products and customer objective align. Direct the customer to the correct product or services.
- Collect, process, and enter all new orders into the ERP system. Verify all order information (Material type, order quantity, etc.)
- Communicate order confirmations and details within new customer regarding related issues (shipment delays, shipping or freight costs, invoice cost, etc.) Expedite shipments as needed.
- Act a liaison between the sales, production, purchasing and customer service departments to provide status updates on new customer orders, & new projects.
- Calculate quotations in ERP system. Conducts market analysis and research regarding the best pricing structure for the customer and company. Maintains pricing and technical data in our database (DISO).
- Recommend and/or selects the appropriate material for the job. Work with the Material Planner in the arrangement in the sale of disposal of obsolete material.
- Aid in the management of customer issue or complaints and moves to resolve the issue by directing them to the appropriate department.
- Maintain all customer-related and material-related data in our internal EDP systems and in customers website portals.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality is essential to this position since the position will have information regarding contract negotiations, organizational plans, and other confidential information.
- Bachelors degree or higher educational degree in Engineering, Printing Engineering, Business Administration Marketing or related discipline.
- 1-3- years experience as a customer service representative, sales & project management or related role in a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time.
If you can't read the word, click here.