The Job Opportunities
All open job opportunities for our US production Site in Blauvelt, NY can be found below. Have you found a suitable position and want to apply for it? Simply click the “Apply online” link in the respective job opportunity to proceed to our application system.
If you would like to submit a general application, please click here to proceed to the application form.
The Press Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a press while adhering to customer specification, quality requirements, company standards, guideline and safety standards. This position is responsible for the overall completion of printing job via the press.
Inspection of printed material to ensure the correctness in all areas of color, registration, stock and all other customer specifications.
Adjusting and maintaining registration, color, perforations, and other customer specific printing specifications.
Observes the press operations to detect any machine or equipment malfunctions and moves to correct the issues.
Makes adjustment to all press machine parts and equipment: feeders, grippers, guides, feed wheels, cameras and other machine parts using proper equipment.
Carries out the final inspection to ensure the material, ink, plates or screens, cylinders/rollers, tension, and all other necessary customer specifications are correct prior to the start of the running the job.
Review and Interpret job specifications and work order instructions, delegates or carries out directions as needed.
Ensures all job related data (time and material) are entered into the ERP system.
Ensure complete and proper lie clearance has been conducted.
Maintain the daily activity production log and all other required documentation for the press and work orders.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures, and manufacturing documents including the system of Graphic specification/Graphic identical/articles.
- Experience with inks and materials.
- Experience with handling and proper caring of die cutting tools.
- Experience with machine set-up
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO and Lean Manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with UV and water based inks preferred.
- Experience working with vision system preferred.
- Working knowledge of quality procedures in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Work activity requires repetitive bending, reaching walking, stooping and crouching, lifting and climbing.
In this role you will be responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining production equipment used in the quality inspection and finishing of printed labels. Our facility operates on a 2 -shift, 10-hour schedule with Fridays mandatory overtime.
Applicants must have a high school diploma (or GED) and at least 6 months experience in operating manufacturing equipment. The applicant must be competent in MS Office and other computer programs and be able to communicate well- both verbally and in writing. The operator position requires the employee to stand, reach with arms, kneel and lift 50lbs.
Candidates must be able to:
-Follow strict test instructions, SOP's and process descriptions
-Ability to accurately complete all internal and customer documents and records.
-Attention to detail.
- A proven record of good attendance and timeliness
-Ability to work in a team-oriented, multi-cultured facility.
-Mechanical ability to maintain machine, troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO is helpful but not mandatory.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repairing, maintaining, and cleaning of our building systems, manufacturing equipment and tolls in a safe and efficient manner so our customers specifications and delivery schedules can be met. Work hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm; with mandatory over-time.
- High School Diploma or higher educational degree or trade certifications in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 2 - 4 years experience with reading blue prints, performing mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- 2 - 4 years experience breaking down machines and equipment.
- 2 - 4 years experience performing preventative maintenance and equipment testing.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Work actively requires bending, reaching, walking, stooping, and crouching, lifting and climbing. Job duties also require regular use of fingers and hands when working.
Schreiner- Group, LP has a full-time regular position for a Product & Process Coordinator.
- Acting as a liaison between sales and operations department to provide status updates on new projects, products, and processes.
- Developing product requirements specification for new products and product improvements and preparing functional and technical specification.
- Interacting with customers, suppliers, vendors, and business partners to facilitate the development and creation of new products and processes
- Ensuring all employees work according to the company's cGMP's and ISO standards.
- Supporting the sales department in bringing new types of products and new processes to market
- Identifying and reducing of redundancies
- Bachelor's degree or higher educational degrees in Engineering, Packaging, Printing Technologies, or similar discipline.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suites.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S and other productivity and quality improvement methods.
- Experience managing compliance with local, state, and federal safety, health and environment regulations (OSHA, EPA, and DEP)
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures, manuals and manufacturing documents including financial data.
- Experience within the automotive industry a plus.
If you can't read the word, click here.