Programs for Students
From the lecture hall to the high-tech industry: Would you like to expand your knowledge through practical experience in the context of challenging projects?
We offer interesting prospects to committed students. At Schreiner Group, you will take on exciting tasks and become more closely acquainted with a dynamic industry.
We enable you to gain experience in the framework of:
- Student trainee positions
Practical Experience during your Studies
Discover prospects and combine theory and practice while you are still earning your degree – the ideal entry into a successful professional career.
We offer internships, student trainee positions, and the supervision of theses, for example, in the following areas:
- Manufacture/Supply Chain/Lean Management
- Project Management/Sales
- Strategic Marketing
- Quality Management
- Research and Development
Don’t see the topic that you’re interested in yet? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
You can find current internship opportunities and specific topics for theses on our job opportunities page. You are welcome to submit a general application. Important: Please indicate the areas of the company that you would like to work for in your cover letter.
Starting Your Career after Your Studies
We regularly offer job opportunities for university graduates in the following areas, for example:
Manufacture/Supply Chain/Lean Management
- Process Developer
- Project and Process Manager
- Project Manager in Internal Sales
- Technical Product and Process Manager
- Research and Development Product Developer
- Quality Management Employee
- Purchasing Agent
What do We Offer?
- Exciting tasks in a nice team with excellent working conditions
- Diverse development prospects and custom training courses; support for avocational further education, e.g., master’s degree
- Future security in an innovative high-tech company: Schreiner Group has achieved stable and profitable growth for many decades.
You can find open positions on our job opportunities page. You are welcome to submit a general application. Important: Please indicate the areas of the company that you would like to work for in your cover letter.
Integrated Degree Program
You’d like to do both, start a vocational training program and intensify the practical knowledge it conveys? An integrated degree program is the smart way to combine theory and practice. You’ll be gaining deep insight into the company and build a valuable network, which are ideal prerequisites to start your career.
We offer an integrated degree program in two disciplines:
- Industrial Business Management Assistant & Bachelor of Business Administration (B.A.)
- Media Technician Screen Printing & Bachelor of Printing and Media Technology (B.A.)
Attractive pay – no tuition fees
Another advantage of an integrated degree program: you will be receiving attractive training and student compensation, and we are going to pay your tuition fees as well.