Security Technologies Adding Value to Your Business
Effectively protect your products and documents against counterfeiting, tampering or diversion – using the security technologies from Schreiner ProSecure.
Special Security Solutions for Your Needs
An attempt to detach nameplates or product markings, or opening a seal, packaging or housing, is irreversibly indicated. Examples include void effects that expose a permanent message when the label or seal is initially peeled off, security cuts in the material or specialty adhesives which ensure that a seal cannot be removed without destroying it.
Online authentication solutions and track & trace solutions are used to check the integrity of the supply chain:
KeySecure: The modular tracing system enables clear identification and worldwide traceability of a product. Each packaging unit is provided with a highly complex security code as a unique identifier – a numerical fingerprint so to speak.
Encoding: Businesses seeking to make their goods clearly identifiable and traceable will find serialization, for instance using Datamatrix codes, to provide them with an outstanding solution. Unmistakable codes make it possible to identify and track every individual part or component across the logistics and process chain. Schreiner ProSecure offers combinations with overt and covert security features such as the BitSecure digital random pattern, as well as holograms, color-shifting inks or taggants.
Proof of Authenticity
The combination of security features enables reliable authentication of products and documents – either by laypersons or experts, depending on the requirement.
- Overt features enable fast authentication even by consumers or sellers without requiring any tools. Due to the risk of imitation by professional counterfeiters, a combination with other security features (such as covert features or digital technologies) is recommended.
- For covert features, technologies from high-security printing are increasingly being used today. Covert features can prove the authenticity of a product, for instance when investigating complaints.
- Digital security features use computer-generated and highly encrypted codes as human-readable numbers, 2D/ Datamatrix code or special random patterns to enable web-based authentication or by means of mobile end devices.
All the features can be customized and freely combined. This results in highly complex security labels that successfully put a stop to the counterfeiters’ game. Examples of technologies include holograms, security inks such as color-shifting inks or thermo-reactive inks, laser-active pigments like LaserSecure and LaserHighSecure, microscopically small taggants, DNA encoding and digital random patterns such as BitSecure.
Labels with Integrated Security Features Protect Your Products
To counter the constant threat posed by counterfeits, Schreiner ProSecure develops technologies and products that ensure worldwide authentication of original products and documents, and thus support enforcement of intellectual property rights such as trademarks and patents. As a result, sales losses due to pirated products, image loss or product liability risks are reduced.
- Threat analyses and application consulting assisting in the selection of security technologies
- Derivation of effective, technical protective measures against imitations, plagiarism or counterfeiting, e.g. based on quality seals for label-based authentication by laypersons and experts
- Integration of anti-counterfeiting technologies in pharmaceutical marking and functional labels
- Closure seals for reliable sealing of folding boxes and packs, as well as other containers such as vials, pens, etc.
- Marking of technical functional components, assembly components and spare parts for protection against product piracy
- Tamper protection for housings, such as card readers, electronic control units or other electronics
- Tamper-proof and counterfeit-proof scratch labels to cover PINs and other secret codes
- Identification and authentication technologies and IT-based systems for automatic identification of machine components or product tracking and tracing
- Protection of sensitive documents and proof-of-payment of official fees or taxes for public-sector clients
- Counterfeit-proof direct marking of products and components
Schreiner ProSecure: Your Partner for Security Technologies
Schreiner ProSecure converts its comprehensive know-how in the field of security technologies and long-standing experience gained from a large number of successful projects into cost-effective solutions for product and document protection. In collaboration with an international network of partners, Schreiner ProSecure develops self-adhesive marking and security label platforms that provide maximum protection. Individual consulting support, a capable research and development team, plus synergies from the interaction with Schreiner Group’s business units make Schreiner Group a development partner with strong innovative capabilities.
Today’s business world requires a holistic understanding of issues. That’s why Schreiner ProSecure works together with external partners that assist in the battle against product counterfeiting and tampering, and the development of customer solutions by contributing their specialized know-how. This network includes government authorities, legal experts, independent testing institutes, associations (e.g. VDMA and NASPO) and industry-specific decision-making bodies, as well as technology suppliers in the field of security inks, holography or digital authentication solutions.
Certified Security Printer
Absolute confidentiality and security play a major role in the development of your product solutions. Schreiner ProSecure has established a wide range of measures for protection of information, data and products . This ensures that from consulting to the production and distribution no information and material gets into the wrong hands. Security and non-disclosure are thus guaranteed. Schreiner ProSecure is Germany’s first security printer to have been certified according to the strict NASPO (North American Security Products Organization) standards. The certifying body TÜV Information Technology has confirmed that the competence center complies with all criteria according to DeTeCardService / TÜViT TU4®,2.0.
A partner that understands the issues of its customers based on experience and expertise is able to demonstrate appropriate ways to resolve these issues. To develop the best and most effective concept, Schreiner ProSecure always looks at any challenge from all angles. This approach encompasses a large number of individual steps, such as careful analysis of the task and risk, individual development of a strategy including the definition of security technologies and, finally, the integration into your marking and production processes. In addition, suppliers and customers are included in the security concept as well. Schreiner ProSecure takes care of completely documenting the project, trains employees and ensures the smooth implementation of the protective concept into existing processes.
Schreiner ProSecure News
Contact Schreiner ProSecure
A competence center of
Schreiner Group GmbH & Co. KG
Phone +49 89 31584-5985
Fax +49 89 31584-5358
300 Corporate Drive, Suite 10
Blauvelt, NY 10913
USAPhone +1 845 848-9000
Fax +1 845 848-9041
455 Xiaonan Road, Building 2
ChinaPhone +86 21 6401-9866
Fax +86 21 3471-8915